January 2 – May 3
- January 19th – Competition
- February 8th-11th – Competition
- February 18th – 23rd ( February Vacation)
- March 16th – Competition
- April 14th – 20th (April vacation)
- May 4 & 5 – End of session show
We will be offering discounts to students who take multiple classes and to those that pay the full tuition at the start of the session.
Annual fee is due upon registration and is valid for one year from Fall to the following Fall Session. This fee helps defray the costs of our normal operating expenses. (ie: taxes, insurance, and administration).
• Individual Registration Fee $15
• Family Registration Fee $25
* Registrations are taken throughout the session and tuition is pro-rated.
• We accept cash, checks and/or money orders.
• Returned checks are subject to a $25 service charge.
• Tuition is due on your regular class time the first week of each month. There is a drop box in the foyer for your convenience.
- A $5 late fee will be added on after each week of NO PAYMENT received.
- By the end of the third week of receiving NO PAYMENT, student will be suspended from all classes until payment is received in full.
• All students are encouraged to make up any absences within 2 weeks of the missed class and within the same skill level/class and session. There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes that are not made up within 2 weeks of the missed class.
• No refunds on tuition are given except with a doctor’s letter stating that the student is unable to continue participating in class due to medical reasons.
• If Gemini Gymnastics cancels a class due to weather or instructor illness, a make up class will be scheduled whenever possible within the session. If we are unable to schedule a make up for said cancellation, then students’ accounts will be credited but not refunded for that cancelled class.
Rules and Regulations
Please review our Rules and Regulations concerning dress codes, conduct and class information. If you have any questions, just ask.